The more care you take when washing real hair pieces, the longer they will last. if you damage it careless, you maybe buy it from real human hair online Be gentle when washing, drying and brushing yours, and follow these steps to ensure that they remain soft, smooth and glossy for as long as possible:
1. Fill a basin with cool or lukewarm water and add a small amount of gentle shampoo. Do not use hot water.
2. Swish the hair piece around in the water until saturated. Do not scrub at the hair.
3. Drain the water and rinse the hair piece in some more cool water.
4. Gently squeeze out excess water without rubbing or twisting the hair.
5. If needed, comb a small amount of conditioner through the shafts and tips of the hair, rinse with cool water and repeat step 4 above.
You can either hang the piece on a rack and leave it to dry in a well ventilated area, or blow dry it using the lowest heat setting on your hairdryer. As with the hair that grows on your head, excessive heat styling can cause long-term damage so it’s best to save the hairdryer for special occasions. The same goes for curling tongs and straighteners.